We are glad to inform you that this month KIEVGUMA LLC has released a new product – silicone porous cord.
The cords are produced of the imported high quality silicone porous rubber compound with round or rectangular cross section. The cords can be used for sealing of various joints or amortizing fillers. By contrast with the organic natural rubber cords the silicone porous cords are resistant to negative impact of the environment and can be used under any conditions, incl. the high temperatures (more than 120°С).
Taking into account the fact that silicone porous cords have a rather long lifecycle and are resistant to the aggressive environment impact, they can be widely used in various industries as pneumatic and hydraulic systems fillers. The porous silicone cords can be used anywhere if it is necessary to protect spaces from dust and any other pollutants.
The cords specific features are the following:
• Rather long lifespan – up to 8 years as a sealer.
• Working temperature from -50°С to +200°С (for a short period of time up to +250°С).
• Irrespective of the operation conditions the silicone cords don’t emit any toxic agents.
• They don’t react with the aggressive substances: fuel, acids, alkalis, alcohol, phenols and mineral oils.
• Gas permeation.
• High flexibility and durability.
The enterprise has implemented the quality management and safety management systems based on the international standards. At present KIEVGUMA LLC has the following certificates of conformity DSTU ISO 9001:2009 (ISO 9001:2008), DSTU ISO 13485:2005 and the international certificates ТUV SUD ISO 9001:2008 and TÜV Austria EN ISO 13485:2012.