Dielectric knitwear gloves designed for use in the electrical engineering industry, for work with power distribution systems, as well as for the electrical engineering installations in various industries.
The product is an insulating personal protective equipment to work with the electrical engineering facilities up to 1000 V (class 0).
- Anatomical shape helps maintain sensitivity at work and reduces fatigue of the hands.
- Knitwear protects the skin of the hands from low temperatures when servicing outdoor equipment in cold weather.
- Knitwear creates extra comfort: provides moisture absorption for prolonged use and prevents the hands from slipping inside the glove.
- Individual packaging made of dark polyethylene protects gloves against ozone (light aging).
- Manufactured in accordance with DSTU (State National Standards of Ukraine) IEC 60903:2008 “Electrical Engineering. Insulating gloves (IEC 60903: 2002, IDT)”
- Each glove has a marking to confirm the tests.
- It is recommended to use gloves at a temperature of +40° C to -40 ° C and relative humidity up to 95%.
|Випробувальна напруга, кВ||Test voltage, kV||Length of glove, not less than, mm||Width of palm, mm||Wall thickness of glove,
not less, mm
|0||1000||5||A (acid-resistant)||350||130 (±6)||1,0|
Guaranteed shelf life: 1 year from the date of manufacture.
Individual: plastic bag – 1 pair.
Group: corrugated box – 30 pairs.